Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

The short time I spent outside the universes in the area where no time seems to exist, I was looking into universes and I could not make sense of many of them. I saw crystal life forms, and fuzzy noise type beings, and dots communicating, I could not make heads or tails of any of them. I finally stumbled upon a normal universe and surrounding it was a whole bunch of other normal universes as well. Normal meaning Newton’s laws might apply. I looked around in it’s curves and folds and there was Earth.

I was extremely delighted to see the Earth again and bent the universe around so that I could see Earth easily from the outside. I looked at the earth from outside its space and time. Everything as before was making a trail behind it. Hence the caterpillar looking people and the highways looked like multiple streaks of paint and as the earth and moon made a moving Spiro graph shape. I was able to find the life line or the caterpillar of one of the most evil dictators of the Twentieth Century, the despot soviet leader Mikhail Frunze. I followed his history before he was able to kill so many and was finally put down by the Ukrainian White Army.


Mikhail Frunze for those of you, who will never have to know, seemed destined for power after his 10 year imprisonment for trying to start a revolution in 1905. He held victory over victory as leader in the Red Army. After he was General of the entire Eastern Front, he moved on as a head of Revolution Military Council. He loyally supported his supposed friend Grigory Zinoviev to replace Lenin. After Zinoviev was chosen soon after he was shot and killed and a wave of sympathy came to Frunze. As he was put in Zinoviev’s place. Trotsky as his speech writer led him the loyal support of a propagandized and brainwashed Soviet State.


The state was failing, but loved him unconditionally none the less. No one would believe or was allowed to believe that Frunze was the actual killer of Zinoviev. The White Army finally pushed through the starving and dying lines of soviet troops guarding the city of Moscow. They found family members eating other family members and people lying down in the freezing streets to die. The found Frunze himself had gone mad and paranoid. He had focused all his power, time, and the states money on building a failed and unpractical doomsday device.


Looking at Frunze’s timeline I found a place where he was most vulnerable, asleep in the hospital. I entered the universe and Frunze’s hospital room. I could not read his chart but I took what I knew to be chloroform and poured it down his mouth and tried to get some up his nose. Then I tried placing my hand on his head and through the manipulation of matter create a whole in his brain like I did earlier. This seemed a lot harder to do, and much slower than I did before when I killed the murderer in the other world. I’m not sure if I succeeded, but I noticed he had already started convulsing. So I covered his nose and mouth, and waited for his life to cease.


From studying Frunze’s timeline I could see that no one would be around to see me or hear me. So I stood there and wondered what I should do with one of the biggest murderers of all time. Then I realized I was not alone in the room. I wondered how I screwed up this time, but it was not a person in the room. It was Death

No comments: