Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

As I exited the fight, two other Georges followed me. We were in a starry sky, and eventually we would have to worry about oxygen. Another George tapped me on the shoulders and pointed to the right. To the right were eight other Georges about forty yards away. Some were waving us towards them while the other Georges had opened up a hole they were looking through. All three of us drifted over to check it out.


We tried to talk to each other but we realized we couldn’t hear anything. One George had a made whole in the fabric of the sky and when he peeled it back. The dark starry space opened up to reveal a white outside. One George stuck his hand into the whiteness but could not see his hand, but was able to pull his hand back and it seemed to be fine. He exited out entirely and we could not see him until his arm came back through the whole to wave us out.

When I came to view the whole I stuck my head out and looked around. I could see the universe the rest of my body was in. My body looked like a long caterpillar from viewing it from the outside. I saw all the traces of where I had been in the past in that universe, along with all the other Georges. I was viewing past and present as one. I saw the universe Abraxas was in also rubbing up against the side of the universe I was poking my head out of. From what I could see the fight was still going on and caterpillar Georges came to the surface disappeared and reappeared as they came back in. The universe was hard to look as it seemed to be crystallizing and as it crystallized. I was looking at things at many different angles. At this time I fully removed my self from the universe I was in, because the other Georges behind me wanted to see also.


Once we stepped out we could not see each other. I looked around and saw two other near bye universes, gazing around some more and looking further I realized there were a countless number of them. Some were twisting and folding up on themselves. Some slid by others. I saw a tiny Blue bubble go past my face. Inside The bubble I saw two other Georges. One was waving me in and as he waved his arm got all blurry because I could its past images did not go away. I stuck my arm towards the universe and the universe got big enough that I could walk in into it?

Inside the bubble it seemed that there was only the three of us. We could breathe and speak to each other.

“I’m not sure how this works” one of the George 2s said, as we kept having to nudge each other away because we were the only sources of gravity. “I think I thought of it” said the third George. “What should we do?” I asked. We all stared at each other realizing how strange this all was, and we all started to think what we just learned. There was along period of uncomfortable silence among us. We all looked like we were about to cry. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to hit the other George’s or tell the other guys it would be okay. I thought for a second I could blame one of them for all the stupid things I did. We realized we all knew the same thing. Finally one of the other two George’s spoke up “Let’s go to all these other universes and try to stop any mass murder, evil dictator, mass starvation, anything that’s horribly bad. Let’s make this demon regret what he has done.’


‘Alright” I responded unenthusiastically. “Do we want to go together?” one of the other Georges asked. We thought about this and all realized it was very uncomfortable talking to each other. I asked the third guy not saying much “How are you doing?” He paused and said “Probably the exact same as you, but thanks.” We all decide to leave together for safety.


When we left the universe we were in, it stuck around for a couple of seconds but then I believed it blinked out of existence. We were all being idiots and all stepped outside without holding hands. So none of could see each other. I looked around and thought I could see the Abraxas fighting universe very far away, which relieved me. Then I saw one of the other Georges I was probably just with in another blue sphere. He was crying and I think he wanted me to go away. So I did.

No comments: