Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

I found myself floating in blackness. As I started to regain my composure I found myself looking at nothingness. It then came to me to see if I could do what I had just done earlier and exit the universe. I tried cutting a whole in space and was relieved to find out I could. I poked my head out and saw a starry sky.

“Don’t go yet” Abraxas called out. His voice now that a normal sounding evil conniving business man. I pulled my head back in the blackness. Abraxas appeared before me in his horrible fire crowned goblin like form. Considering there was no other points of light or any way to judge distance, I could not tell what size he was or how far away he was at the time.

He spoke “I’d like to thank you. You have overpaid the usual summoning gift. Most people, when they conjure a demon, the usual hocus pocus involves, beside the stupid notion that a circle or triangle can trap a demon, the belief that you have to offer up a gift. Usually it’s the person soul or some other form of sacrifice but your present was the best of all.”

“What” I asked.

Abraxas smiled, and said “Well first there was that jogger, I raped and soiled his mind and let him go back to his family. He alone will create and endless circle of pain fear and hatred. Then there are all those scientists and engineers who lost their jobs and security clearances and any hope they had of believing in angels. All they saw was another chunk of mass stuck in the ground behind their tunnel which save me a little energy. Moving on, you left your once healthy family behind telling your wife you were going to just step out and get the papers however to never return again. While doing this you yet broke another oath to his name (God), by summoning me. Then finally you’re left with the false hope of having stopped a killer. “


“The next lesson I would like to teach you is the multi-verse. On one universe your wife and kids are crying because daddy is gone. Daddy you stepped outside into a different universe, you made up by thinking about it really hard. On your made up universe you could look back on time and beat the speed of light. I’d like you to try that on the universe your wife and kids are. I doubt you’ll ever get to though because, right now every second, more universes are created and spreading like a cancer. You might want to start looking for your family now, every universe you pop into, the chances you find your family is one in an infinite. Now that this information is too late, if you want to go back and forth out of time do what the rest of us do. Step outside the universe and look at it from the outside in, and step back in where you want. So you see, you never really stopped that killer, just some other would be killer you created.”


After Abraxas told me all of this as my heart was sinking deep into my guts. He started laughing. As the demon laughed, I tried to ponder all the pain I had caused. I felt pain from the guilt, but mostly I was in pain from the chance of never seeing my family again. The demon kept laughing. My anger grew and madness stirred up in me. I charged the demon knowing he was far more powerful than me. I screamed that in Jesus’s name I will rip him from limb to limb. As I charged Abraxas, he either grew or was very far away. As I moved closer I could see he was a giant.


He called me a fool for trying to serve two masters and that I had abandoned God ever since I started working for him. He claimed he would always be my master. He laughed again. I started doing as he suggested and I moved back and forth through time hopping in and out of the universe. Each time I moved in and out of the universe I created another me. I multiplied myself in the thousands and we were all charging the giant Demon. I with others of me went towards the monsters belly and ripped out his insides.


I looked up above and saw that the demons’ head had been removed. He still continued to laugh however. The organs I had been ripping turned into snake like creatures, trying to wrap around me. He then became many creatures in forms of birds, snakes, and gargoyles and started killing us off. Some Georges’ started to flee, while some continued to multiply and stay and fight. Small heads of Abraxas appeared and told other George’s how they would eventually die.

“You will find yourself in an event horizon, your body becoming a long condensed string.”

“You will die a murderer and cause an improbability, causing an entire living universe to explode”

“You, your body will be inhabited by civilizations that rise and fall with in a breath, as you try and scratch at wars gone by. The intelligent beings will burrow into your skin for natural resources, causing an incredibly slow and painful death.”

At this point I fled from the fight. Not wishing to know my fate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice writing. This is seriously the best story I've ever read.