Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

NOTES FROM GEORGE 1 PART TWO

My on going relationship with Death I believe is of the utmost importance. I will continue further in the text with the first memory I have of a George meeting Death. Before I do let me say for me personally I can not understand taking sides or having any friendship with Death. I believe this knowledge of Death’s plans and the countless memories I’ve been given of watching myself die have led me to a supposed insanity. I was dumb to ever plead my case, especially with doctors. My foolish actions that led me to this asylum I blame on the magnitude of the memories given to me.


The memories handed to me are filled with images of watching myself dying. I have memories of myself being ripped in half and my insides spewing out. I remember seeing myself crying out in horrible agonizing pain knowing that I would not receive help. Sometime the memories I have, I’ve seen my life as disposable because there were so many of me. It almost seemed unselfish to watch myself die and not do my best to help out, because it was just me dying after all, not someone I believe I need to save. Although each time I see another image of myself die, I always seem to cry out for help. Every time I die I see there is some sincere hope that a clone will be able to save me with time travel or some last second interference. How many times I wonder have I failed to save myself.


Now I’m strapped to a table, and the drugs are starting to wear off. I know they are not going to drug me again, because the government agents have told them not to. Now my worst fear has come to light. I know one of the agents is from DARPA and he is interested in the technology in my head, he commented he’s never seen anything like it as he poked around my noggin. I realize this is the exact reason I was given this information, I am being used as a messenger and a tool once again to accomplish goals that are contrary to my own.


At first I believed I was sorry. I was giving these memories to show that all the people I killed, the rise of Stalin, Nazis and genocide, and ongoing genocide in Africa, and suffering throughout the world it all happened on good intentions, I set this all in motion trying to help make things better. This Universe was just part of Abraxas’s plan. Abraxas’s battle with me was just another of his schemes. He won in the fact that I would multiply my self eventually in the millions, and would spread myself out among all of existence doing untold damage to other universes such as I did to this one.


There are an untold amount of laws and consequences involved in time and universal travel. From what I understand former copies of myself have broken close to all these rules and so must the multi-verse must suffer al these consequences. Hopefully these recorded thoughts may become warnings, instead of a road map in the wrong hands leading to all of our destruction. If my knowledge is to survive there is good chance the knowledge exists for evil purposes since everything else I have produced or done has only caused further harm. If there was a chance the knowledge I had could be used for good, some demon or an agent of Death, or an evil self would come back and kill myself in hopes to erase the information.


My thoughts or stories have problems with their linearity. Some can not and will not make sense for the fact that what existed no longer exists. So the pictures of the puzzle do not all come together nicely like Pulp Fiction does in the end. As existence is spreading I’ve learned I’m cutting holes in it, warping it and breaking off little pieces, and I believe all of my actions are a being manipulated and calculated by beings far smarter than myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting Jump! I hope I didn't miss something from the last post (on the deathbed of the russian guy).