Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Monday, October 30, 2006

My hope about the lab being a super secret facility harboring the “Time Zipper” shot back down when I found out on the plane that I was allowed to use my cell phone. I called my friend Alex just because I could. I usually keep any paranormal talk away from Alex because immediately I assume he’ll roll his eyes. However science is up his alley so I tried to think of a way to tell him without telling him about the dream and why I was on the plane. I gave up and just told him most of the truth. When I told him I was going to a place called the Palo Alto Research Facility and that there was a certain confidentiality surrounding the place. He not so surprisingly said he knew about it and that it’s a lab for the Xerox Corporation. He told me the reason for their confidentiality was because “Microsoft stole their ideas for Windows from Xerox. Xerox’s whole graphical user interface was an idea they were hoping to apply to Xerox products, but Gates and his crew thought on the broader scale of Windows for everyone’s PC, and that’s the basic reason why what all research and development companies do is confidential” Alex didn’t say Duh! but I felt the essence of it come through the phone.


I wondered if I had been tricked. Of course I could have dreamt everything but I was thinking at the time I was tricked. I was messing around with a demon and I was going to end up broke in California without a job at home, and if anybody asked me what happened I would sound like a nut, and slowly overtime I would go nuts for being a sucker.


This next part is kind of boring so I’ll go fast. I arrived in California, got some McDonalds. I went to PARC, they had no Scott Thompson working there. I asked the desk and tried to sound smart (I was dressed nice so I wasn’t a total weirdo) I said “I was told of a project by a scientist whose name I’m not supposed to discuss and he told me to speak to Scott Thompson. Is there a chance there’s a scientist here who sometimes goes by the name of Scott Thompson?” The secretary said she didn’t know and she didn’t see how she can help. I asked if I could go ask some one inside and she said “No”. I couldn’t really figure out what to do? If I did anything more I was going to get thrown out. I walked out and decided I was going to go to a near bye library and look up Scott Thompson again and type in physics or time. I hit up McDonalds again before I finally got directions to the library. I could not find a Scott Thompson on the Internet.


I finally found a Scott Thomas with “Time Travel”, “Scott” and “California” on Google. The article was about Steve Giddings and Scott Thomas writing about black holes. I went back to PARC asked for Scott Thomas and they said they don’t have a Scott Thomas either. I then asked for a Steve Giddings. Steve Giddings apparently didn’t work there either, but a scientist there knew of him. Then thankfully through a number of contacts I finally got a hold of Scott Thomas. Why I had to suffer through that I’ll never know.


After talking to Scott on the phone and mentioning the Time Zipper he was impressed, but he said it was the Space Zipper and it was no longer operational. It costs way too much money and was extremely dangerous on so many levels. I then told him if I can use it I can show him where the other Time Travelers went. We then decide to meet later in the day.

He was extremely excited, however as he wanted more details of my story on how I knew. He grew very agitated at my story and my lack of answers. I told him that’s all I knew, and his questioning still went on and on. He then wanted me to prove where his friends were and I told him he had to show me some evidence that I was going to ride the Space Zipper. We went back to PARC the following day where he discussed the matter with a friend there Roman Bun, where I was largely left out of the conversation. Most of the debate now became over the phone with Scott and other scientists. From time to time Scott or Ron would ask me some questions. I only gave what I could tell them except I did not tell them the location of Scott’s apparent friends or the fact that they were dead.

No comments: