Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

I stepped out of the tree line in the backyard and headed back towards the house. My brain still felt like it was being stretch and pulled on. I tried unsuccessfully to make it stop by clenching my teeth. As I walked back towards the house I experimented by passing one arm through my other. I looked around to see if anybody saw me do it. I forgot that I probably shouldn’t do that out in the open. I walked up to the paper still sitting on the ground, and sure enough the article of the child murderer was still there. I thought to myself how the hell do I get from here to where the killer is. I fished for answers in my pulsating brain. I started rereading the article and then I stared at the killers’ photo focusing on him. I tried to imagine the daycare this sicko walked into. Then the thought came to take a step forward.

I stepped out of my world into a school hall. This is the first time I traveled through time on my own, and I was somewhat excited. I heard children’s playful voices coming form both sides of the hall. I remember I felt somewhat big inside the hall, possibly relating to how short I used to be when I was back in a school at such a young age. Immediately, I noticed what did not fit in the picture. In twenty feet in front of me walked a man who I believed to be the killer. A disheveled looking creature with his back turned to me lurking forward not yet aware of my presence. I said the killer’s name “Roberts”, the man turned around with a dazed and sad look, seeming like he hadn’t washed in days. I matched his face to the memory of the news paper photo immediately.

I stuck out my hand reassuringly and told him to stay where he was. I walked closer to him trying to act as his friend. As I stepped closer however his mouth opened and his teeth gritted and a mad look grew in his eyes. His hand moved downward and reached inside his button shirt towards a carving knife I saw that he had tucked into his pants. Quickly trying to get this over with, I ran towards him dematerializing. Roberts’ with animal mentality let out a gnarled scream in frustration. As I reached Roberts’ I was in a half visible state. I did the first thing that came into my head, in which I stuck my hand into his head and materialized. I made sure to move his bone and stuff out of my materializing hand. He died, gurgling and bleeding all over the place.

Just then all the counselors came out of the classrooms to see what the noise was. They all started screaming as they saw me standing there, my arms to my side, and a dead man propped up against me, and blood gushing from his head with my hand stuck in it. I stood there looking like an idiot in a panicked state as children rushed to the doorways to see what was the commotion.

Bumbling to say I was sorry, I realized what a bad idea my method was. Looking for an exit, I soon looked up towards the ceiling. I shot myself up and out of the atmosphere. Like a bolt of almost pure energy, I flew farther and farther away from the Earth viewing it, watching the rays of light as they traveled from the earth into space. I was trying to hold my body together and at the same time recycling oxygen from different parts of my body. The farther back I moved from Earth the farther back I could see in time by adjusting the dissipating light and my eyes. I saw the killer walking backwards into his car and driving backwards down the street. I had to get myself back to Earth so I could breathe oxygen again. Keeping a note of where I saw the killer’s car, I shot myself back towards Earth. I ended up next to the car and decided to make it come to complete stop simply by placing my hand on it. By manipulating the whole space of the front of the car, the rest of the car was free to crush up from behind it. Roberts’ face hit the steering wheel and then the window. It was a bloody mess but certainly not as bad and traumatic as in the school in which the incident would thankfully never take place. Roberts was buckled in and I wasn’t sure if he was dead but I put my hand on him and left an air pocket in his brain just in case.

Now I figured I could jump back home not a second after I originally jumped to the school and nobody would be the wiser.

I stepped back through a portal I made, time and space was coming to me very naturally it seemed. I ended up back in front of my house. I walked over to the newspaper laying on the ground. I was happy to see it now featured a different headline. My happiness soon turned to puzzlement as I noticed that all the other stories were different as well. I thought it very strange and walked up to open the door, but it was locked.

Oh $#!+ I thought what if changing things yesterday, means that I never wake up early. I never read the paper and now there’s two of me. I faded myself through the house and stopped anything from reflecting off of me so I would be unseen. My mind was racing again and I thought “If there were two Georges, I might have to go and let the other George keep the wife and kids unless I could fade both of us into one some how.”

Inside the house though there was a different carpet, different paint and different pictures of people I didn’t even know. I was wondering if I should make water come out of my eyes, or if I should control my heart beat to normal. I thought about calling his name but before his name even popped into my head, I heard Abraxas’s horrible laugh.

From out of the kitchen entrance way a rat scuttled out and headed towards me laughing with sound of a young child’s laugh, and then the rat seemed to fall dead at the base of my foot. I backed away, my eyes fixated on the convulsing rat. Its legs kicked uncontrollably at the sky, and from its stomach a bulging tear seem to appear. From the rats’ wound a cockroach scuttled out, and quickly ran to my feet and on to my leg. Trying to shake it off as it crawled quickly up my body I swatted at it but it clung onto my arm and ran up onto my face. I tried to tear the bug out of my mouth. I then tried manipulating my cells to push the thing out side of my body. I felt a constricting all over and blackish splotches started appearing all over on me. I tried to manipulate not choking but I was panicking. Suddenly the black splotches on my skin started spreading into the air in the form of dark inky clouds around me. The inky clouds continued till a blackness surrounded everything and once again I found myself in another place, consisting of nothing but pitch black.

No comments: