Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Monday, October 30, 2006

The main problem with this ritual besides the obvious danger of contacting a demon was I needed a nine foot in diameter circle on a smooth straight surface. Reading the Lesser Key of Solomon I also found difficult. It wasn’t exactly in plain English. So I combined some of my ritual understanding with what I read on the internet. Some of the suggested items are chalk or salt to make the circle and the sigil character (symbol of the demon in the circle you wish to summon), and candles and incense (I guess for mood). I was able to pick all these up at the local Marc’s Discount Store. The internet also said to have something of value you can offer up to the demon. At such short notice I grabbed two hundred dollars in cash, and after consideration I decide to only grab 100 dollars. I also grabbed my Ricky Henderson rookie card which was going down in price and I was too lazy to sell it on Ebay. In the back of my head I realized that a Demon would probably have no use for such things, but I also figured the chances of this experiment working were slim.


Since I had no room in my house for this experiment, I had to do it outside. I had no desire to be seen in public performing this, so the best spot I could find was in the Metro Parks. It is hard to find a secluded space in the Metro Parks. Even though it is considered the valley or the woods there are very few places which are not visible by bike path or the road. I decided to do the summoning in the middle of the afternoon. The reasons for this was not just me being scared to do it at night, but also being outside of the car in the park after 11 is a No No as far as police and park rangers are concerned. I figured also that everybody would also be at work.


So I set up in a pavilion which was much farther back then the other pavilions from the road. This particular pavilion was going down hill and its view from the road was largely blocked by tall grass and a couple of trees. After I moved two picnic tables out of the way, I stated making the circle. I had to be inside the circle to draw the diagram which I wasn’t sure about since everything I read said make sure never to enter the circle. I did all the drawing with the Crayola sidewalk chalk and made the symbol of Abraxas the demon associated with time and the one I was hoping to summon. Then I used some Morton Salt as extra protection around the outside border of the circle, and it was a good thing I bought extra. Soon as I lit the candles and incense in the middle of the day, and started to read the incantation from the library book, two joggers ran right by from the near bye jogging trail. I made up an excuse that it was art project for a movie and that more people were coming later and I was just setting up. My excuse was never used as the older couple just looked at each other and kept jogging by.


I continued to read the incantation summoning Abraxas. It was a page and a half. Nothing happened so I read it again. This time I saw the candle flames move around a little but it was a good chance it was the wind. So I read the incantation for the third time and waited then got bored and started saying things like “Show Yourself Demon” and “Are you Afraid, do you really have any power?” and near the end I was saying “Sorry if I offended you just please show up, show something, is anybody else out there?”


After two and a half hours of nothing happening I decide to wrap it up. I said the closing safety prayer from the book to end and close the supposed dimensional hole I created. Then as extra precautions I said the Our Father and some additional prayers I knew. I was feeling very ashamed of my actions at this time. Not only had I failed but I most likely heavily offended God. My guilt however was put on the back burner as I was trying to figure out if I should clean up the circle or not, and noticed a small puddle of black liquid in the center of the circle, a little bit bigger than a quarter. I figured I might poke it with a long stick and wondered if I’d be breaking the circle. I figured this could be a trick. Then another jogger came out onto the trail. They observed the circle and me, and then I thought maybe this jogger is a demon in disguise. Then I concluded that no self respecting demon would wear a sweaty Revco Marathon T shirt and a fanny pack. The jogger at first smiled at me, then gave me a quick dirty look as I stood there thinking with my mouth open like I had just got caught doing something wrong. Then the jogger started jogging away. I watched the jogger as I continued to make my way towards my car with all my extra salt and unused candles. The jogger then stopped a hundred yards down and continued to jog in place, and was pretending to rest and then as I drove away I saw in my rearview the dude started jogging back to the pavilion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was interesting. I didn't think there was much stuff about summoning demons and stuff. Sure, I wouldn't do it, but it's nice to know how to. Must have been a hell of a lot of research.