Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Monday, October 30, 2006

After I went back home and returned the books promising God I would never do such things again. I lounged around called up some friends and told them all about it trying to sound humiliated and trying not to brag about it, then I went to bed. Into an hours sleep I felt that either the bed or I was vibrating. Starting to worry in a daze I then felt a large wave of fear come over me paralyzing me. I continued to breathe in and out and the fear went away. It shot straight back as I noticed a green face at the end of my bed off to the left hand side. As it turned towards me it had large yellow/orangeish oval eyes very close to the top of its head. It was dark but I could see no mouth or nose possibly due to the light seeming to come from its eyes. I would also like to believe I saw that its face thinned near the bottom and was somewhat curved it’s eyes being the furthest thing out. I quickly looked as far away from it as possible. My eyes teared up quick and pointed near the back of my head looking at the top of the wall behind my bed.

In my head I heard in my own worried voice speaking quickly. “Do not insult Abraxes by trying to trap him if you want my master call on his name by focusing on his Sigil then you can have powers.” I tried speaking but could not. I was trying to say Jesus trying to make it all stop. Finally I popped up from my bed squeaking out esus. I looked around frightened but saw nothing and my room looked real not like it looked when I was panicking or dreaming about panicking. I got some water, went to the bathroom and slept in the living room with the TV on the rest of the night.


The next day I continued to question what had happened. I told my friend Kevin at work about my story. He thought it was interesting but I don’t think he believed very much of it. I don’t think he thought I was out right lying but I think he thought I was telling the truth, but it was my truth and not the real truth. It doesn’t really matter in the long run. To continue my story I drove by the Metro Parks where I tried conjuring Abraxas the previous day. My circle had been messed up, but for the most part was still there. It rained in the morning but the pavilions’ roof saved it from complete destruction.


I think animals took care of the salt and I also saw some tennis shoe prints that had mostly dried up. The circle struck me as still creepy so I always stayed at least two feet away from it. Then I got back in my car and drove home.


I debated whether my promise to God meant summoning demons in general or if it meant summoning demons by drawing a circle on the ground and saying incantations. One way it would put an end to the whole thing and the other way meant I could seek out Abraxas and seek powers of time. I should have taken the promise as flat out no summoning Demons, but my excuse was this new information in my dream is a continuation of the first and hence I never finished the first summoning. So no longer would I summon after this next step.


That night I emailed some friends, ate an assortment of my favorite cereal and brushed my teeth while the whole time focusing on the Sigil of Abraxas which I got off the internet.

That night I lied awake not really wanting to turn off the light and at first wished I had never done it, but after a while I didn’t care about the whole stupid thing and turned the lights off and went to sleep. I don’t remember what I was dreaming that led me up to staring at the sky. What I do remember is the feeling of being in deep space and seeing distant stars and darkness all around me. I don’t remember seeing my hands or my body as I gazed around. Then one star that was closer to me started to speak.


It spoke in a deep monotone, like it was a computer speaking muffled by a Styrofoam cup. When the star spoke words it twinkled and grew brighter. The star said “You know me by the name of Abraxas, you come to me to travel through time, you tell yourself and others it is to save lives and create peace, but we know it is to get back with your ex girlfriend, it has to do with power and loneliness. For these reasons I have hesitantly decided to grant you these powers. I feel that I too was separated from Heaven. His name (God) chose his favorites and kept us ignorant. Before man came, there use to be secrets in Heaven to those who were not the Creator. I understand his plan now and wish to return. My work through you will make that possible I hope.”


“Tomorrow buy a plane ticket to the Palo Alto Research Center in California. Keep asking for Scott Thompson and tell him you need to travel the Time Zipper and in return you will show him where his time travelers are. Once he agrees to put the program back on line. Tell him only an angel in the form of a star told you his friends are dead twenty two and twenty six feet at the end of the underground runway. I will spare you the same fate and allow you the chance to bring evidence to Thompson and his associates that their time and money was not in vain.” I was able to remember every thing that was said, and can remember my body feeling tingly like when your leg falls asleep.


I woke up the next day and tried to figure out if I should go to work or not. I looked up Scott Thompson. There are a lot of Scott Thompson’s. I looked up Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) but found that it was a lab that now works for the Xerox Corporation. Its’ company known for making printers, scanners and things associated with copy machines. I called in sick which I know was pushing my luck and questioned my sanity as I bought the cheapest tickets I could find online to visit a lab that works for Xerox hoping to time travel. To my benefit the lab in the past was extremely impressive according to its’ history. When I called and asked for Scott Thompson they told me they did not have a Scott Thompson working there. Then when I asked if I could schedule a tour they told me tours were not allowed due to security risks and the confidentiality of their work. This gave me some hope.

No comments: