Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

I was crouched down with my hand on the wet sidewalk looking up at the George standing next to me holding a gun with a silencer. He looked around and down at me with red eyes and said “Hold on let me handle this and we’ll get out of here.” He walked over to the dead George with the papers all over the place. All he did was touch the dead George 2 and the body dematerialized like a dead man in a video game. Then he ran across the street to the other dead George and made what appeared a slit in the air, he dragged the dead George out of the bushes and shoved him into the slit.

After he had got rid of the bodies, he walked back towards me wiping his hands together and looking around. I was looking around as well but it seemed that nobody was really close enough to see what just happened. I asked what’s going on.

He replied “We’re gonna get out of here and you’re gonna get your wish?
“My wish” I asked?

He smiled “You’re gonna get your girl friend back get married, kids and all that good stuff!”

I stood there and a smile came to my face “really, I am!” I paused and asked “Well your eyes what happened?”

“It allows me to see souls?” He blinked and the red was gone from his eyes, and said “Since you’re going to ask I made those other Georges disappear by sending their bodies somewhere else by manipulating gravity.” He breathed out “Tachyons are particles that travel back and forth through out all space dimensions. You see them all the time, but they’re here and gone, so you never notice them and you can’t study them because they don’t exist in 4dspace for more than a second. So, I attracted all the tachyons in a centralized place by manipulating and increasing gravity. I sent the dead Georges in a bunch of different pieces in a bunch of different directions. I’ll show you how later, but we gotta go.”

I asked “What about the future and the scientists.”

He replied “You tried, you did you part, you don’t owe them any more” he put his hands on me and the world faded out around me.

The next thing I knew I was driving in my car. My hands had younger skin and as I looked over to see who else was holding the wheel it was another me.

“Surprise!” he said were driving to your ex girlfriend’s house and your NOT going to screw it up this time. Now you know all the stupid things you said and you know what she wants to hear”.
I said to the other me as I couldn’t help cracking a big smile. “Thanks George!”

“I’m not George he replied blinking his red eyes back on. It’s me Abraxas I just using one of your bodies you lent me. Before I go let you live in the land of happiness and all that gunk, I just want you to know whenever you’re bored and you need to travel back and forth in time y’know just call on me, all you have to do is call out my name. We’re a team I figure. “

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abraxas seems pretty nice for an (I guess) immortal.