Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

I wake up early every day at least compared to most people I know. I blame this generally on the Army. My wife and kids don’t like it, but I think it’s a good habit. I think it makes the day last a little bit longer and I need all the time I can get. So this one particular morning I woke up and my wife asked me “Why especially on a weekend?” I told her I was just going to get the papers. I checked the crib where my youngest was still sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Then I checked next door I didn’t end up waking my daughters even though I was kind of hoping to. If I did, I’d have somebody to hang out with. Then I went to the bathroom hoping the toilet flush would get somebody up but to no luck. So I went downstairs and checked the fridge and slipped on my old shoes to get the paper. I walked outside and as I leaned over to pick it up I saw headlines that instantly turned my stomach.

Some child killer made it on the front page. I know the chances of my kids being affected are less than winning the lottery and all that, but it really made me sick. Two of the kids were my oldest daughters’ age and what he did to these children was unspeakable. I felt like vomiting, so I can’t imagine what the parents of those children were going through. When I was in Iraq I heard about dead children all the time and I’d see kids missing arms and legs it made me sick then but now that I had my own kids tears were welling up in my eyes, (I cry a lot and my wife hates it) I thought about my kids lying down smiling in their beds and I became so angry. I couldn’t think of anything to do. I balled my fists up and realized it was a bad idea to hit anything. I went outside and looked around. Then I went ahead and did it. I whispered Abraxas.

Abraxas voice popped into my head and it said move farther back into the yard behind the trees. So I walked to the end of the back yard. I stopped about two feet into the wood line and I saw a dark green nose and a clawed hand behind a tree. Then Abraxas spoke with the same muffled low computer voice as in my dream. “You want to kill this murderer before he could kill those girls, we can do that.”


I asked Abraxas about how he said I would learn those powers he used earlier. As I spoke I slowly inched around to get a better look at him.

He replied “Yes I was anxiously awaiting for you to learn. Awaiting for you to do great things.” I saw one of his red eyes and the tip of his protruding pot belly stomach and apart of his long crown on its head that looked like it had been melted upwards.

“Teach me, please” I said.


Now Abraxas stepped fully out he was around four feet tall, wet and oily looking. His large bulging red eyes left little room for the bridge of his long nose. His crown was surrounded by fire but the fire didn’t seem to affect the near bye tree. His huge deep muffled voice did not match the body. He looked at me “Do not fear me” he said, then I saw its’ teeth that were multiple rows of razors like fangs. “Let me whisper something into your ears” and he beckoned me to lean forward. He whispered I will tell you one of the 72 names I have learned of the living Creator. You will be able to travel back and forth in time and in and out of dimensions. Your brain will be in much pain as you realize every atom of your body and every function your body performs. Just relax and don’t try and stop anything till you’re done with the realization.


Then Abraxas spoke something into my ear. I saw my brain fill with light and the blood and the chemicals surrounding my nerves that were lighting up traveling through a maze. My nerves were all firing and blood poured into my spine and the blood flowed into my heart all around my body. I could stop my lungs if I wanted to. I was sure I was going into seizures, as I thought my head was being ripped open as I was laying on the revolving Earth its’ moon moving around it, while the earth rotated around the sun. As my mind pushed outwards towards space, I could hear voices from the past as the sun turned white and joined a series of other white dots in the galaxy. My blood was flowing louder than I ever noticed carrying oxygen through so many different passage ways. I saw the oxygen and the particles it was made from, and the quarks that made up the particles. I could hear them spinning and disappearing. My body lay on the ground filled with electricity and convulsing, as I thought I would die.

When I came to, my face laid in a puddle of my own vomit and my whole body ached. Apparently, I forgot to blink the whole time and my eyes hurt as particles of light were all racing in. Abraxas spoke to me and said “The Creature with the flaming sword who guards Eden the beginning of time has moved forward, first to the end of the Crucifixion then to the end of the prophet Mohammed. Do not move to that time or anywhere before it or you will find yourself in the sword’s flame. If I could get away with lying in the Virgin’s womb and be king, I would, believe me. Also getting past 2012 can be very bad for your health as well, but it has yet to be decided. I’ll let you clean up and play with what you learned, call me soon. I know you will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great character development, great plot, great everything. I love it.