Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Friday, November 10, 2006

I woke up once again on Death’s floor. Upon seeing the two skeletons sitting at the table I jumped back and skirted toward the wall in fear. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible for the pain I was given earlier was so unbearable. Then I saw the female Death Bridget put her hand over her face, either annoyed or ashamed that I might cause a scene. Suddenly the female’s voice came into my head “Sorry, I’m sorry, calm down, it won’t happen again, Sorry.” Then once again, I smelled a sweet smell, it was jasmine I believe, and my nerves eased. I turned to see two angels standing at the door. One was much larger than the other and actually had multiple sets of wings.


Mr. Death looked at me puzzled, and introduced me to the angels. “The big guy is Azrael and the tiny one is Nakir an interrogator for Heaven, even though Heaven supposedly knows everything, funny isn’t it. What is it you want, Saint Muerte Lacrosse did you lose some souls on the way to Heaven, after your last pick up. Do I need to find them again, or is it problems with the sleepy man in the corner of my room. You can call him George.


Azrael spoke ”No, there is no reason to be snide, I come to you with respect and I only try and offer you help. Heaven does know all, so I am very much informed of your little horcrux George. My concern is you disgracing my good name.”


Nakir spoke “Your ongoing sexual escapades with a human Leilah Wendell, which has sprouted literature leading others to dig up or look for corpses such as she has, and commit necrophilia just so that they may witness the supernatural such as her books suggest. She does not mention that these sins are encouraged by Death but by Azrael the Angel of Death. All of us have been more than kind to you and we wish you to put an end to it.


Death replied “What do you have to fear, you know the truth! God knows you don’t go flying in the air making love with necrophiliacs at night. Your concerns’ over this is puzzling. Could it be that strongly held beliefs form a reality. Is it possible that you could be an angel of Heaven that may become an angel of the Abyss, just because people believe you sleep with witches?”


Nakir remarked “The truth is the truth and shall always remain the truth, It is just that these actions will further mislead the humans into sin thinking that angels promote this behavior. Your job is not to mislead. You say yourself that you are fair and honest. You complain that your life is tedious and monotonous. What if you should suffer the fires of Hell then. God holds that power. So far you have been allowed to hold your office and avoid being judged as you and your wife lead lives that would have others condemned.


Death replied “Yes, it is strange I haven’t been condemned maybe it’s because God does not hold the power, because he did not create me. Even though my wooing of souls is an aspect and tool of my job. If I’m replaced some one will have to do my work, they to will grow bored, and they to will try to find pleasure any way they can. So what will you have me do oh Angels of Death who make sure my life is monotonous.


Nakir answered “Just tell the people performing these rituals that you are not Azrael if you continue your strange behavior.”


Death responded “Then I want you erase the notion of my wife as a Demon.”


Azrael spoke “Death I would if I could but these are humans who do this, it is not of our doing, just as the beings in the Lethe were worshipped by humans before God needed to set things straight. It is of their free will. You know of the story that you were created by God after Adam took the apple at the creation of sin. You are a necessity. Whether you choose to believe it is up to you. I have always had respect for you and it is my nature to help others. If I have to plead your case before God I will, I find it aggravating that you would want to hurt me.”


Death said “Yes the Adam STORY the ones where I’m made after an apple bite. What about the other stories. What about first there was Darkness. Why do you keep me uninformed, my anger stems from you keeping me stupid, why can’t I have the knowledge of Heaven.


Azrael spoke “We are done here, you know Death can not enter Heaven, we’ve had this same argument too many times. The message has been sent and we shall leave.”


The two angels exited out the shack, and Death turned to me “Well, are ready for your first mission were going to destroy some universes.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Bridget killed Death as a pile of bones earlier? Or, well, I guess Death can't Die then?

Unknown said...

Of course Death can't die. He is death, isn't he?