Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Death continued to unveil his life, and in doing so revealed the workings of the universe.

Death spoke unto me.

“It is said that God knows and sees all, so how can Satan possibly hope to out wit God unless God promised to play fair, and not to see and counteract every move. It is possible that God may not see my actions, possibly because I might not even be a creation of God but what’s left of the darkness or the great void. It could be possible that Heaven and Hell are so caught up with fighting each other that they have forgotten me. It is true they both visit me very often, but they view me as a tool to do their work.”

“Azrael has told me God has made things to be the best possible outcome, and all evil that arises are so that the creation can grow and evolve by going through phases of pain and maturing consciousness. The Evil that humans do is of free will but it is of a free will that God has already calculated and known the outcome.

I question all these theories because I need to explain how me and you come into the picture. How does you destroying and putting holes in universes and screwing up time, come in to play in God plans.

Now I must Show you what I’ve been doing following the orders of God that have been given to me through Azrael. Please follow me.”


I stepped out of Death’s shack and into the grey fog. I followed death keeping him directly in front of me for I could not see very far in all the mist. What I thought would be a simple walk turned out to be a very long hike. I walked with Death and only realized when we were about five feet away that I stood at the mouth of a cave. I was relieved to see the cave because it seemed to be our final destination. As I stepped into the cave I followed death down some stairs. Then I realized the hike was not over with as we kept walking downwards.

The cave was dark and poorly lit from a glow that came from the bottom. The glow emanated an orange and greenish color that left our shadows wavy and spread out onto the cave wall, such as lights coming from the water often do. Being in the presence of Death I did not want to sound like a complaining pathetic human and ask (How much farther do we have to go?). As I walked, I was starting to struggle, it didn’t seem like I was walking more than a couple miles but it seemed to take a toll on my body as if I had been walking for hours or even a day. Just as I was about to ask how much further, we came to yet another opening. Before me I looked down upon a great swirling lake. I looked at the whirl pool and realized it was being stirred by a giant creature that stood above it with it legs in the water. The creature looked like a starving monster. Even with it eyes of blackness it seemed the creature had dumbfounded expression on its face. As we walked down closer I saw that the glowing spinning lake was not filled with water but with ghosts.


Death held out his arm “We shall stop here and not go any closer. The Lethe holds the souls of the dead that are not destined for Heaven or Hell. Its’ powers are to erase their minds and hold the souls dumbfounded. If we get to close to the Lethe our memories will fade as well such as mine has over time. The Lethe is filled with the souls of gods and monsters that once roamed, lived, and were believed in. They are the closest thing to death that I know. Yet they are still here. I’ve read about how I served along side of them and was a member in their pantheons. Ahura Mazda and Marduk they all reside in the Lethe. Their histories are before that of Yaweh or Jehova but some how God is the Alpha and Omega.”


“How did this come to be I wonder, and also am I being used to hide the possible truth that God put himself in the Alpha the same way you were able to kill William Frunze?”


“I was told by Azrael that these gods were beings and descendants that are the Nepholim. He told me a story of angels that loved the daughters of man, and continued even though they were forbidden by God. These angels taught the humans science and math, which the later humans could not understand and labeled it magic and failed to properly use the technology. These angels who continued their affairs were cast down into Hell, but their offspring were the Nepholim, giant and powerful creatures some with extraordinary powers and abilities given to them by their angel fathers. These beings claimed themselves as gods for they believed they were. That is how the story I was told goes. I spoke with Asmodeus about this story and I have heard many different stories from him because Asmodeus is a liar.”

“Many demons believe that God is their adversary but in the end it seems we all end up serving God.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I being used to hide the possible truth that God put himself in the Alpha the same way you were able to kill William Frunze" -- Neat!