Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Death apparently has no need to sleep, however I was not sure how long I had been awake. I felt heavily exhausted, in the land of Death. I walked back to Death’s house or shack, away from the Lethe, the swirling pit of unconscious souls. I wanted to fall over and collapse on the ground and to be left in the mist to sleep. Death however urged me to keep following him where I would meet his wife and then I could sleep. I had the notion that while in the land of Death I wad becoming sick and possibly losing weight, which was at the time was to my benefit.


I struggled into Deaths’ House or shack and there at the table writing sat what looked to be Death, but this time wearing a white robe. From behind me Death put his hand on my shoulder. “Yes my snow queen has come home, Kostucha please meet yet another George.” Deaths wife stood up and shook my hands. Even with an unmoving face of bone, I got the impression she was not enthusiastic to see me. Death spoke,” George I believe you’ll be most comfortable calling my wife Bridget it is much more pleasant than Morrigan or any thing with an M, O, or an R in it, even I don’t find that pleasant. The two skulls looked into each others sockets and they must have been talking, I felt kind of stupid just standing there.


The male Death turned to me and said that I could go ahead and sleep in the corner. Bridget spoke up “Why don’t you take him over to your brother’s with the others, it would be more appropriate.” Death spoke that he would, except for people get lost and he needs me when I wake up, "The land of Nod sometimes leaves people more tired than before" Death said. I was glad I was finally able to sleep. I waddled over to the corner and fell asleep on the floor. It would have been hard to sleep on such a floor normally, but I was too tired to care. I drifted quickly to a nice heavy deep sleep.


I awoke to the horrible sound of lightning and crashing. I continued to lay on the ground startled. The floor was shaking violently. I heard screaming coming from behind me. “MICTLANTUCUHTI”,“MICTECACIHUATL” The floor was shaking so hard I slowly turned my head, my hands shaking, my eyes welling up in fear. I turned to see Skeletons killing each other. One of the Skeletons turned into a giant bird and was pecking the bones of the other skeleton, tossing the bones across the room. The creatures continued to change shapes screaming “INZANAMIEE”, “EMMA OHH”, “YUKI OHHNE” “OH SUCK, SUCKCELOS”, as the skeletons screamed I realized the skeleton on top was definitely winning, it appeared to be the female Death. As she screamed out “YAAAHHMA” and the dying male Death screamed out “YES DESTROY ME, DESTROY ME KALI’ It was at this time I realized I was watching Mr. and Mrs. Death in the throws of passion. I saw a horrifying but at the same time beautiful woman covered in Skulls dancing on and crushing the bones of the male skeleton below. Mr. Deaths’ bones turned into dust and soon only a black cloud remained. The woman spread the dust around and turned at me in anger.


“Listen you little Virus, I love my husband and although he wants nothing more than to die, I am happy, and you and all your little friends are going to take that happiness away from me. Stay as far away from me or this house as you can, or you can swim with all your friends in the Lethe.” Mrs. Death stopped yelling as she looked over to see the black cloud of dust that is her husband was forming back together. A tear ran down her eye and she said calmly “Shiva returns, go to sleep” she put her hand on my face, and an intense pain went through my entire body. She calmly walked away and I stood in helpless agonizing pain. As I fell to the ground, I could not scream as I grasped for breath. My body felt as it was on fire with bolts electricity shooting up my spine. I could feel my eyes roll into my head and then I finally blacked out.

No comments: