Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Death pointed to the Lethe the swirling pit of souls not destined for Heaven or Hell. “Right there did you see that, the large being who keeps poking his head out, I believe that is Loki, some how I believe he may be able to remain conscious in the Lethe.”


“It matters not. I do not want to be used by God” Death explained, “Especially if I am not of his creation. I just want to rest forever. I aim to find out why in my hand I hold the scythe of Kronos, I want to know if God has changed history and put himself as the Almighty. I have all the creatures in the Lethe at my disposal. I could storm the gates of Heaven with Titans and Ice Giants and all these other gods and beings who want to be put back in a places of power. Then I have all of you who will help me.”


I stood back and a fear came over me, “Why do you want my help? You want me to fight against God?”

I can not tell if Death was smiling or frowning but he pointed again towards the Lethe and there I saw from a distance three bodies, all I believed which were me. Then his voice came into my head “They will join us in our fight willing or not, but you have a choice, I can protect you from the Demons and helping you not to cause harm to innocents. You can help me in my war against Heaven”. If your God is truly a God who knows everything, he calculated us, were serving his plan. However if God has put himself in the place of the Alpha and all the beings in the Lethe are a result of his plans, is that truly a God you want to follow?”


I replied back” If God put himself in the beginning of time from a later time. That would still make him the Alpha none the less. You’re not just asking me to destroy God, your asking me to destroy existence. So I wont end up hurting some people by being misled by a demons, I’ll be destroying everybody by being misled by you.


“You’re correct, except I won’t mislead you.” said Death. “In all honesty I don’t care if existence goes on or not, the only thing I want is to truly not exist. If we are to believe what has been written, it is said, during the upcoming time of judgment I will go before God followed by Hell and will release my wrath upon mankind. It is said Jesus will appear with or with out the Imam Hamahdi according to what beliefs you have, and Death will be gone for 1000 years. I wish this to come true.

“So you see I must threaten God so much that he destroys me. We have to go all the way, so I am demanding your help to do your Gods’ work.”

Being in the presence of Death I have been awestruck up until now. Then I asked “You’re telling me you’re going to go against God even though you’re actually going along with his plans?”

Death replied “I know how stupid it sounds to you, the bureaucracy of God, but whatever it takes to die, and all the more reason for it. I’m not lying to you. I’m your best chance to escape Hell. I’m Death I take lives no matter what race or wealth people have. I may be the only fare and honest person in existence. I’m the only hope you have.”

No comments: