Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Monday, November 13, 2006

I was at the second universe on my list of destruction. I looked at it and found once again a place of nonsense, but this time there were actual organisms living there. The organism seemed happy as well. Looking inside I saw beings that looked like people and furniture and building everything seemed to be alive. Everything was moving, hopping around and flying. Sometimes things would run into each other and pass right through and sometimes they’d bounce off, or things would sink into the ground. Around this universe there seemed to be no actual planets, only planets cut in half. Things could fall off the sides of these half planets and into the stars, where it seemed they would still smile and bounce around.


Looking at this ridiculous but complex universe I had to ask myself who made this? Who the hell thought of this? These beings that appear to be real, are they really happy, do they think. Will they be just as happy dead, and why does Death want to destroy this place? I stood there and watched to see if there was any rhyme or reason to any of the organisms’ movements. They did seem to be interacting. I noticed one thing handed part of its body to another. I noticed these beings like running into each other and then look for something else to run into.


Deaths’ universe cloak then appeared from behind the universe I was looking into. His cloak rapped around me and I was able to see Death and also a group of eight of me. “This is as far as you’ve gotten? It’s not really a surprise, I’ve come to expect it from you” Death shrugged.


“Why don’t you kill it? You’re Death after all.” I asked


“I can’t, not like you can.” said Death. He entered the Universe and was killing people and buildings one by one by touching them. All of the other things bounced away in fear.”


Death popped out of the universe, “see for some reason I can interact with that. I make sense in there. Otherwise this universe would have been dead around a week ago your time. There is no reason to save this place, you must destroy these things now before they evolve, before these things get souls or have some functional reality.”


Another George stepped up to the universe and seemed to shrink as he entered. Soon the universe froze as once before but also seemed to turn white slowly, like giant nuke had gone off form the point the other George stuck his finger in. The George exited away from the universe and seemed to grow back to normal, and then Death with his Scythe slashed it in half. “They’re reality had a violent reaction to mine,” the other George said with a smirk.


I asked “Who made that universe?” to Death. Death replied probably some thing from a universe as equally as stupid. Most likely a creature who has nothing better to do than keep thinking of that universe enough to keep it alive.


I then came up with the notion and asked “So whatever I think of exists some where else?


Death said “If you think of it hard enough and continue to believe in it, it may exist depending on what you are?”


So I stood there and immediately thought of a near by universe that contained a laser gun. I reached into the universe and pulled it out. I saw a laser gun before me but it quickly faded.


Death said “You need to think harder. The laser gun didn’t hold up well in the reality of my cloak. Right now you’re wondering if you could think of a device that will lead you back to your wife and kids. Like so many of you have thought of before. Some of you are willing to kill each other over your family. You’ll learn later to Imagine such a device but right now you could not make it work. Its reality and science would not hold up. One of the other George’s tried and he found himself in the presence of a more fake wife and kids that he had made up in his mind and struggled with the fact of how unreal they were for days, before he finally left in tears.

No comments: