Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We could not convince the man in the sky to come with us outside his world. After all, he did have god like powers and he did not want to give them up. He convinced many of his people of TG3 to stay as well. I expect that when we leave and let go of the hostages we took at Virtuadyne Software, the employees will shut down the game, and either try and rebuild it, or figure out that the original programming has become so messed up that the game cannot be saved.


I assumed they most likely have back up memory, maybe I hope they can keep the world going and leave empty unconscious bodies for them to possess whenever they want to visit the world of TG3, and that the players come not to blow up things or simulate war, but to visit another world in which they can hold conversations with virtual beings who might be possibly be as intelligent or more intelligent than they are.


It seems unfair that one world has the power to turn the other one off. Maybe the two worlds can and will get along I recommended this to the employee hostages, but if he understood or cared is unknown.



The man in the sky, made sure that everyone who was killed by people playing the game were brought back to life. He reluctantly put out our message that we would take people to another universe, where they would be safe and not run the risk of being turned off or possessed. Even though some people weren’t sure if they could trust us because of our halos, we eventually led more than 70% of the people outside the universe into the whiteness. We did not tell the people about Death, and that they were under his/her domain now. As everyone held hands into the whiteness we started traveling through the multi-verse. Before we entered the land of the dead, I saw what I believed to be Deaths universe cloak flying towards us. I could not see anybody else’s reaction, but they must have been somewhat scared as we were enveloped in the universe of Death’s cloak so that we could all see each other again.


Death took the form of a wise old man so as to not to scare anyone, and he said that his helpers have been working on a peaceful universe, so as to make every one happy. Death pointed to a floating bubble of a universe that thirty versions of myself gathered around it and were meditating so as to make the universe more solid and real. Death told families to hold hands as they entered so that they may all enter the universe during the same time and not be lost hundreds of years apart. Once they were in they could not leave.


Some people hesitantly asked if they could not go in, I assumed they thought it was a trap or a trick. Death said quite snidely that they could go wherever they wanted, and opened up his cloak so that people were once again in the whiteness. I only assumed from then on that most people chose to go in the universe that was created for them.


I wasn’t sure what to think, at first I was happy in the fact I believed I save d a bunch of people by ensuring their continuing existence, however all those I had a hand in saving were now parts of Deaths’ collection of souls, and would be most likely be brought up to wage a war on Heaven one day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just finished reading this. I'm going to check if this is the last one you wrote, I'm not sure.

Unknown said...

Man, what happened? Is that the end? Did anything happen with Abraxas? This story is fantastic and you should definitely make a book of it. Awesome work. Best story I've ever read, and if it was a book it'd be the best book I'd ever read as well.