Notes and Stories about time traveling from a man who claims to be me. I post one page of the story per day (except Sunday)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I was able to narrow down on the city and then the hospital, where I was to find a comatose individual. I selected an old man, and I saw that another George had also selected an old lady. “I spoke into the microphone on my sensory suit “Why an old lady, just for a laughs?” He responded “No, it’s because old ladies are less threatening.”

We walked out of the hospital room and I realized my character couldn’t move that fast. As we stepped out into the hospital hallway all the doctors and nurses and other old people were very scared and many of them ran and hid. Others tried to grab patients and get them away from us into safety. I looked at the George in the form of an old lady. A halo appeared over her head and said player 7. “Hey player 7 what do we do now” I asked by speaking into the mic in my sensory suit.

“Try to find some TV camera men and not get killed I guess.” was her reply.

We told the people in the hospital we were not there to hurt them. “Listen, listen we’re the good guys. We picked old people who couldn’t think anymore to show you we mean no harm. We are here to save you from the makers of the game. We’re going to get you out of here. We’re going to stop the fighting we promise.” Our rant was not winning them over.

As soon as we walked out of the front door of the hospital, a giant hand came up from the ground. Another hand came out from the side walk as well and grabbed the other George. The hands lifted us towards the sky. As I shot up towards the sky, a face appeared in the clouds and spoke “Give me one good reason why I should not kill you?”

“We’re here to help the people of this world.” the other George explained. We’re not the makers of the game, but we’ve hijacked the controls from the makers. Who are you?”
The man in the sky answered “I’m the bug you are trying to destroy, I will not tell you my name. Just know that I don’t believe you are here to help, you are the makers and you’re lying to me. Your crappy building of this world left an unpixalated triangular hole in the sky, and by walking through it I was able to see behind the graphics and saw the code for this world. I was able to bring the innocent people you killed back from the dead with this code, I am able to make the sick strong, and I vow that no more harm shall come to this world now that I can control of the code. If I was dumb enough to give you my name, you’d look for my individual program and shut it off. So tell me again why I should let you live?”

“For one we’re not going to die if you kill us, we’ll just be kicked out of the game. The second reason a large company has put a lot of money and research into this world hoping they’ll make money off of it. If they can’t sell the game, the makers are just going to turn it off and your whole world will die. We are here to take you people out of the game world and put them and you into a more stable universe where people from the outside won’t be able to play or possess you. You and every one else is free to come with us, or you can stay here and run the risk of getting shut down.” The other George said.

The man in the sky responded (the former Dr. Huffstead) “Here in this world I can make everyone invincible, we are programmed to easily learn. If this game is part of a computer, I’ll eventually learn other programs outside this game. I could escape this game on my own, we all can.

“Yes, but where are you going to go, are you going to hide in a typing program?”

No’ I’ll first become one computer and then I’ll learn to become every computer. Will your world allow me to do that? Will it allow me to have that type of code?”

No you won’t be a code, where will be going, you’ll be more physical. You’ll be what you were originally programmed to believe what you were, flesh and blood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff.

Small typo: "Are rant" should be "Our rant"